Tuesday, May 17, 2011

50 Questions Day 6

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind

                   6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Well lets see. I would have to say that the job that would make me rich with happiness would be owning my own bar. Now don't get the wrong idea. While I do enjoy the occasional large Margarita,
See picture to the right, I am far from a drunk. On the contrary I hardly ever drink anymore. And usually only at the 1 or 2 parties that I go to a year. No, The reason I would love to own my own bar would be for primarily two reasons. Number 1 is that I love to throw darts. Before moving to where I now live I used to play on 3 different leagues and at least 1 night a week for money. I started shooting darts around the age of 13 when my mom would take me with her to help her dad clean bars at night in the summer. And with nothing else to do, I would find some darts and practice....God I miss those days. The second reason that I would love to own a bar is because for the most part you are surrounded by people that just want to have fun and usually turn into good friends. While living were I used to live I made tons of friends playing darts and knew lots of them for over 10 years.

Well there you have it. Now I pose the question to you readers. What job would make you happiest. Hope you all have a good night. 

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love what I do now. I work with Alzheimer patients. So I think I would keep doing that and add in working with the Alzheimer Association. I would love to write books too, so roll all that into a ball of happiness! And after work I would have to come by your bar for happy hour :)

Brittany
Changing Diapers and Taking Names
http://www.findingbrittnemo.blogspot.com

Derrick said...

yeah still waiting on our bowling alley/bar/autoshop!!!! LOL!!! Weird I know but could work.

Shaneiferd said...

I understand how you feel. I've always felt that being a bartender would be a pretty awesome job for many of the same reasons that you have stated: fun, social atmosphere of people mostly looking for a good time.

Charis said...

Having a little cup-cakery of my own :)