Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best Buy over compensating

So the wife are doing a little shopping and decided to go to Best Buy for a new wireless keyboard and mouse. Now the thing you need to know is we were in there for only 10 minutes. In that time at least 7 people asked us " How are you today" I then would " I'm fine, we are just looking, thanks." Then they would continue by saying " well if you need anything just let me know" then they would follow for a moment, I guess just in case you changed you mind from the previous second. When you walk in they should say "Welcome to Best Buy, the used car lot of today" " our staff will bug till you go nuts, have a nice day."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are right! Some stores are worse than others but with the economy, I guess they figure if they drive you insane, you'll buy something just to be left alone!