Sunday, February 27, 2011

My day out with Gina (photos)

This is some of the pictures I took on my day out with Gina.

Don't Let the words fool you, This is a cookie jar. Crazy right.


You gotta wonder whats wrong with the snow globe industry when Speed Racer is considered a good idea.

I just wanted to take a picture of a butt. :)

Whoa how did this one get in here. The camera must have just gone off.

I found Dumbledore!!! He is not dead just hiding out in a pottery store.

Just one word. BOOOOO!!!!

Can't you see how thrilled I am to be in a Pottery store.

I wonder what he is thinking about?

I thought this one was cool. You don't even have to get up to poop.

This one is self explanatory.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yes, a very interesting store to find the most random/funny things ever.I love old time pottery.