Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mexican Blackout

So early tonight the power went out in our apartment for about 20 min. Gina and I decided it would be fun to go and see our neighbors. Well, after some well thought out ( and might i say brilliant) scheming, we decidced to go and get some mexican. Now unfortunally, the restraurnt had margarittas on sale and we ended up staying there too long, now I am drunk off my ass and have fallen down at least once. Oh yeah, side note, trying to walk a dog while feeling like this is a bad idea. It somehow gave me the hiccups and nearly made me puke. So after making a fool of myself I decided it would be a good idea to go home and tried to go to bed and fell, while still hiccuping. My lovely wife said a spoon full of sugar would fix this and I will be damned if that did not work  (thanks Mary Poppins) . Well now, I am feeling a little better and ready to pass out.    


Oh yeah here is a picture of me at the restaurant. 
One last thought, mom I swear this doesn't happen but like once a year. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to thank your wife for the sugar idea :)

Amber said...

hahahahahah thats funny..way to go mary poppins..shes pretty smart!