Sunday, April 10, 2011

Airing out the Cats

So this is just going to be a short post, just something a little random and a question.
I love it when the pets decide to do things that just always seem to make you laugh.
My cats for some reason just insist on making my wife's life harder than I already do.
I'll set the scene for you, every time she does the laundry ,the cats like to do two things; One of those is get under her feet while she is in the laundry room. and trust me I hear it every time. "PEYTON, PAGE, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE." So they do, just to go into the bedroom and lay on the clothes she has already laid out to be put up.


The best part of this whole situation is the fact that every 30 seconds or so I get to hear my wife get mad at the cats because she will get them off the clothes so she can put some of them up and as soon as she turns around they are right back there. God help me I love these cats. They take the focus off of me sometimes.

Now for the question. If you feel like sharing a story of your own just comment it and I will post it on a later post.
Thanks guys.

No comments: