Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Celebrating a passing grade

I just love going out to eat with friends. This time the trip was to celebrate my recent pass in my work training class. For you to understand me and my friends the number one thing you would need to know that anytime we want to get together for something we always seem to end up at the Mexican restaurant. Now while this is not necessarily a bad thing I always seem to get a Margarita. And let me tell you I LOVE MARGARITAS. So this always make things a little bit interesting. Now on this particular trip we had a newcomer to the bunch. He is the son of my friends girlfriend and he is 10. I will freely admit that while I tried VERY HARD not to say anything in front of him that I shouldn't, the more I drank the harder that got. I seem to rememeber something along the line of telling him that " Kissing would lead to babies". I have no idea where this came from. Now the worst part was that after we got home I started talking about when I started drinking and smoking(which was 18). It took about 5 min. for me to remember that the kid was there. Thank god his mom is cool and just said that he was going to hear it somewhere and she was ok with it being me. She said if she didn't like what I said she could hit me. Well I think I have rambled enough for tonight. I will say goodnight now. One last thing, below you are going to see some pictures of my friend from the restaurant.





No comments: