Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm "Winning"

So for the last 2 weeks I have been in a training class for work that will in the end allow me to make more money and continue to move up in the cable world. This post is just to show off some pictures of some of the guys I met and got to know and even become friends with.
Jason. One of the trainers. At this time him and I were arguing about who was better. Subway or Five Guys

A group of us studying outside. It makes it easier to smoke this way.

This is Ariel. He thinks he is cooler than he really is. But he is a good guy.

Wayne. One of the most animated guys I know when he really believe in something.

Jim. Just a good guy

The back of Travis's head. You might know his name from the blog with "there is no box ....man"

Craig. My trainer who considering I past the test must have done a great job.
 
Hope you guys enjoy this small look into my life for the day.

No comments: