Sunday, March 20, 2011

An afternoon with the Cornhole

Tonight my friend and his girlfriend from Kentucky came over and brought over a surprise. A couple of "CORNHOLE" boards and and some beanbags. Now for those of you that don't know what a "CORNHOLE" is, I will tell you. It is pretty much just a fancy term for beanbag toss mixed with horseshoes. By the way the girlfriend does not it when I compare it to horseshoes. So of course I just had to say it (muhahaha). Anyways, after a few games in I thought it would be A good idea to change up the teams so I asked my friend to play me in a game of paper, rock, scissors, to find out who was going to change teams. Now while this sounds like an easy thing to do.  But somehow we kept screwing it up. This game turned into a 10 min laugh fest while we kept trying to figure out the damn count. after finally figuring this stupid game that we learned in elementary school we got the teams switched around. We had a few more game and then decided to call it a night with that and went in to play some kinect and of course every time we get around to playing this something seems to happen to make us crack up. Well this times event was when my friend and i were playing the kinect sports, track and field game. For some reason this time I was sucking it up but my friend was doing worse, or so i though. We were on the Javelin part and for some reason all i could through was about 30 meters then my  friend gets up there and god knows how threw over 100 meters which proceeded to piss me off. after getting done with the kinect we sat down to watch the new movie Unstoppable and I thought it was pretty good. Alright guys it is now 2 in the morning and I think it is time for sleep. Goodnight to all.

No comments: