Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waking up and wondering about Weight

Here I am again waking up in the morning and just thinking of things. The big thing on my mind today is my weight. I just sit and think about how when I met my wife I was 175lbs. Now that I am in the so called COMFORT part of marriage I am around 235 lbs, and that might be low balling it. I mean honestly when you are that weight who wants to step on a scale and remind themselves of it all the time. So here is my plan, This weekend I am going to get my bonus and I think I am going to buy a new video camera.What I think I would like to do is take a picture of my self in the mirror and then use the video camera to take video of what I do to get in shape. But here is the thing I have no idea what to do. So I put this to anyone who reads this, if you can help me by telling what I can eat or what I can do to actually keep doing this.

No comments: