Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LOL

LOL, Its a term we all use. Wikipedia defines LOL as an abbreviation for laughing out loud, or laugh out loud, is a common element of Internet slang. It was used historically on Usenet but is now widespread in other forms of computer-mediated communication, and even face-to-face communication. Here is my thought. When someone says LOL are they actually sitting in their chair or walking down the street laughing out loud. I doubt it. Instead they are probably laughing inside or LI, they might not be laughing at all. but just feeling bad they cant do what you want them to so they say LOL to make it a lighter no. Why not just type HAHAHAHAHA, its just as easy. God bless us in 20 years when the kids of today take over our tomorrow. OH NO. No one will be able to actually write anything coherent. And for my final thought on this topic I draw your attention to the underlined words above. COME ON "FACE TO FACE COMMUNICATION" What idiot actually looks someone in the face and says "OH MY GOD THAT IS SO LOL, DUDE" I will warn all, if anyone does this to me there is a good chance I might have to hit you. OK well that all for now I hope you all had a good day,LOL (HA I GOT YOU)

No comments: