Thursday, March 10, 2011

A productive day

Considering the weather today I was sure that today was gonna suck. But on the contrary, while most of the day seemed to drag on my next to last job was fairly informative. While I was chasing down some noise at this guys house him and I started talking about blogging and podcasting. The first of which I am doing(duh) and the second is in the works with my friend. What was great was that this customer was really cool about answering any of my questions about podcasting i.e what is the best way to get viewers, how ofter should we do it, and so on and so forth. If anyone would like to check out his podcast his link is www.sharepointpodshow.com.

Other than that today was pretty uneventful so I will supplement it with a funny music video.
Hope you enjoy.

No comments: